Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Peppermint Leaf Extract||Ratio:||10:1, 50:1, 100:1|
|Color:||Yellow Brown Fine Powder||Soluble:||In Water|
|Sample:||10-20g||Extract Method:||Grain Alcohol / Water|
|Test Method:||TLC||Shelf:||2 Years|
natural vegetable powder,
vegetable juice powder
It is a creeping, sweetly scented, perennial with bright green leaves. Stems rise to a height of about 2 feet. The small flowers are densely arranged in rings in the axils of the upper leaves, forming cylindrical, slender, tapering spikes, pinkish or lilac in color.
Spearmint is chiefly used for culinary purposes. It is used for indigestion, gas and colic, as well as hiccups, fever and upper respiratory tract infections in children. Used as blended massage oil or diluted in the bath, spearmint oil helps with headaches, migraines, stress, fatigue, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, nervous conditions and to relieve itching.
Product Name: Peppermint Extract Powder
Specifications: 10:1, 50:1, 100:1
Used Part: Leaf
Extract Method: Grain Alcohol / Water
Test Method: TLC
Solubility: 100% water soluble
Peppermint is used for the common cold, cough, inflammation of the mouth and throat, sinus infections, and respiratory infections. It is also used for digestive problems including heartburn, nausea, vomiting, morning sickness, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), cramps of the upper gastrointestinal (GI) tract and bile ducts, upsetstomach, diarrhea, bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine, and gas.
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies|
1. Used to treat headache in influenza, upper respiratory infection and other epidemic febrile diseases at the beginning stage.
2. Used to treat inflammation in the eye, sore throat, ulcers in the mouth.
3. Used to treat rubella measles; discomfort with feeling of distension in the chest and hypochondriac regions.
1. Applied in food field, often used as additives, with distinct fragrance smell, it can promote digestion and increase appetite.
2. Applied in daily necessities field, aslo added into a large amount of oral cleaning products, such as dentifrices, mouthwash and tooth powder.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, because of the function of inhibition and paralysis to sensory nerve endings, it can be used as counter irritant.
Packing & Transportation:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee