Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Purity:||80% 85% 90% 95%||Appearance:||Off White|
|Related Product:||Chitosan Oligosaccharide||Sample:||Available|
|Package:||1kg/bag; 25kg/drum||Delivery Time:||2-3 Days|
Chitosan Oligosaccharide High Molecular Weight Bulk Water Soluble Chitosan Powder
Chitosan has a number of commercial and possible biomedical uses. It can be used in agriculture as a seed treatment and biopesticide, helping plants to fight off fungal infections. In winemaking it can be used as a fining agent, also helping to prevent spoilage. In industry, it can be used in a self-healing polyurethane paint coating. In medicine, it may be useful in bandages to reduce bleeding and as an antibacterial agent; it can also be used to help deliver drugs through the skin.
More controversially, chitosan has been asserted to have use in limiting fat absorption, which would make it useful for dieting, but there is evidence against this.
Other uses of chitosan that have been researched include use as a soluble dietary fiber.
Product Name: Chitosan Powder
Other Names: Poliglusam; Deacetylchitin; Poly-(D)glucosamine; BC; Chitopearl; Chitopharm; Flonac; Kytex
CAS Number: 9012-76-4
Molecular Formula: (C6H11NO4)N
Grade: Medicine/Food/Industrial/Agricultural/ Water Soluble Grade
Properties: Offwhite, innocuous, flavorless, amorphous and semitransparent solid, soluble in acid, insoluble in water and alkalis or ordinary organic solvents, decomposed at 185°C.
Water Soluble Grade:
Water soluble grade Chitin Chitosan is transformed from chitosan through carboxylation, freely soluble in water and the character is stable. It has excellent moisture absorption, moisture retention, opsonization, bacteria inhibition, etc. Applicable to various cosmetics, such as emollient cream, shower gel, cleaning cream, mousse, advanced ointment frost, emulsion and colloid cosmetics, etc. Also applicable to moisturizing and antistaling agent for food, fruits and vegetables, flocculant for sewage treatment, drug sustained release agent, nontoxic adhesive, auxiliaries for dyeing& printing and paper making, etc.
1. Promoting blood coagulation and wound healing;
2. Used as drug sustained-release matrix;
3. Used in artificial tissues and organs;
4. Improving the immunity, guarding against hypertension, regulating blood sugar, anti-ageing, enhancing acid constitution,etc,
5. It can also be used in membrane materials, medical materials,etc.
1. Chitin Chitosan has good adsorption characteristics of heavy metal ion, applied in treatment of organic wastewater, dye wastewater, water purification and textile industry.
2. Chitin Chitosan can be also applied in paper-making industry, improving the dry and wet strength of paper and surface printability.
1. In agriculture, chitosan is typically used as a natural seed treatment and plant growth enhancer, and as an ecologically friendly biopesticide substance that boosts the innate ability of plants to defend themselves against fungal infections.
2. As feed additives, can inhibit and kill the harmful bacterium, improve animals immunity.
1. Antibacterial agent
2. Fruit and vegetable preservatives
3. Additives for health-care food
4. Clarifying agent for fruit juice
Water soluble chitosan can be used as paper sizing agent, reinforcing agent, retention agent, an increase of paper strength, recovery of the loss of pulp.
As feed additives, can inhibit and kill the harmful bacterium, improve animals immunity.
Applicable to various cosmetics, such as emollient cream, shower gel, cleaning cream, mousse, advanced ointment frost, emulsion and colloid cosmetics, etc.
Medicine field As the chitosan non-toxic,has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, hemostatic, and immune function, can be used as artificial skin, self-absorption of surgical sutures, medical dressing Branch, bone, tissue engineering scaffolds, enhance liver function, improve digestive function, blood fat, lowering blood sugar, inhibiting tumor metastasis, and adsorption and complexation of heavy metals and can be excreted, and so on, was vigorously applied to health food and drug additives.
Environmental protection field:
Chitosan and its derivatives is a good flocculant for wastewater treatment and metal recovery from metal-containing waste water; in textile field: as a mordant, health care fabric, sizing agents, printing and dyeing.
Tobacco sheet used as adhesives, low-tar filter and so on.
Contact Person: Alice Lee