Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Kaempferia Galanga Extract Powder||CAS:||520-18-3|
|Active Ingredients:||Kaempferol||Purity:||30% 50% 70% 90% 98%|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Free Sample:||Available|
CAS:520-18-3 Kaempferia Galanga Extract Kaempferol Powder 30% 50% 70% 90% 98%
Kaempferol is a polyphenol that is a type of flavonoid, known as a flavonol. It is found in a number of foods consumed by humans, including Brussel sprouts, tea, grapefruit, broccoli, apples, onions, red wine, and many berries. This compound has been found to have a protective effect on human health. Studies suggest that it protects against heart disease and cancer.
Shelf LIfe: 2 Years
Free Sample: Avalable
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Appearance||Yellow fine powder||Complies|
|Particle Size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies|
1. Kaempferol was found to be active in promoting Opossum Kidney cell growth. Kaempferol stimulates kidney cells proliferation and increases secretion of bone growth factor . Kaempferol may serve to stimulate kidney repair and up-regulate bone formation and may be useful in treating chronic kidney disease and osteoporosis.
2. Kaempferol can inhibit the apoptosis induced by H202 in neonatal rat cardiomyocytes. The protective effects could be related to their antiocidant activity and its ability to regulate the expression of protein.
1. Kaempferol is a strong antioxidant and helps to prevent oxidative damage of our cells, lipids and DNA. Kaempferol seems to prevent arteriosclerosis by inhibiting the oxidation of low density lipoprotein and the formation of platelets in the blood.
2. Studies have also confirmed that kaempferol acts as a chemopreventive agent, which means that it inhibits the formation of cancer cells.Kaempferol induces apoptosis in glioblastoma cells through oxidative stress.
Packing & Transportation:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee