Payment & Shipping Terms:
|English Name:||Andrographis Paniculata Extract||Latin Name:||Andrographis Paniculata (Burm. F.) Nees|
|CAS:||5508-58-7||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
herbal medicine powder,
organic plant extracts
CAS 5508-58-7 Andrographis Paniculata Extract Andrographolide Powder 98%
Andrographolide is a labdane diterpenoid that is the main bioactive component of the medicinal plant Andrographis paniculata. It is an extremely bitter substance extracted from the stem and leaves of the andrographis paniculata, which is grown for medicinal purposes in China and India. Andrographolide has been shown to be effective against certain cancers and is an effective purgative.
Product Name: Andrographis Paniculata Extract Powder
Latin Name: Andrographis paniculata (Burm. F.) Nees
Appearance: White fine powder
Used Part: Acrial part
Test Method: HPLC
Specification: Andrographolide 50% - 98%
Active Ingredient: Andrographolide
CAS NO.: 5508-58-7
Molecular Formula: C20H30O5
Molecular Weight: 350.45
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Appearance||White fine powder||Complies|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies|
|Total of bacteria||≤1000cfu/g||Complies|
1. Andrographolide can protect skin from pimples.
2. Andrographolide can be used as blood sugar reducer.
3. Andrographolide has effect on fighting bacterial activity.
4. Andrographolide can kill intestinal worms and supports ntestines.
5. Andrographolide can reduce swelling and cuts down exudation from capillaries.
6. Andrographolide also can reduce diarrhea and symptoms arising from bacterial infections.
7. Andrographolide has the function of promoting mucus discharge from the respiratory system.
8. Andrographolide can help reduce symptom severity in people with common colds. Andrographolide also said to decrease fertility.
1. Applied in veterinary field, it is made into pulvis to treat acute bacillary dysentery , gastro-enteritis and pneumonia of poultry and livestock.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into tablets, soft capsule, injection, etc. To treat acute bacillary dysentery, gastroenteritis ,cat fever, amygdalitis, faucitis, pneumonia, phthisis and so on.
Packing & Shipping:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee