Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Phytase Powder||Other Name:||Thermostable Phytase Enzyme|
|Grade:||Feed Grade Enzyme||Specification:||5000-100000u/g|
|Usage:||For Poultry Feed||Color:||White Or Yellowish|
|Odour:||Normal Fermentation Odour||PH:||Stable 3.5-7.0, Optimum 4.0-6.0|
bulk enzyme powder,
natural enzyme supplements
Feed Grade Thermostable Phytase Powder Enzyme For Poultry Feed Livestock Additive
Phytase as an animal feed additive often used in poultry and swine,it can enhance the nutritive value of plant material by liberation of inorganic phosphate from phytic acid (myo-inositol hexakisphosphate) , thereby, reduce environmental phosphorus pollution.
1 unit of phytase equals to the amount of enzyme, which liberates 1 μmol of inorganic phosphorus in 1 min, from 5.0mmol/L sodium phytase at 37℃ and pH5.0
Grade: Feed Grade Enzyme
Appearance: White or Yellowish
Thermostable Phytase Granule has the best performance cost ratio. Thermostable Phytase 10000U/granule can help clients replace European product with lower price and the same or better quality.
1. High thermostability and high activity residual rate after feed pelleting to help customer acquire lowest enzyme adding cost.
2. High stability. Both store directly and after pelleting can satisfy requirement for feed producing and animal feeding; easy to transport and store.
3. Good flowability; easy to uniformly mix in feed processing.
4. Uniform and rounded beautiful granule with proper particle seize and good flowability without dust.
5. Release quickly in gastro-intestinal tract of animals, combine and decompose substrates more effectively, and high biological efficiency.
6. Strong resistance to digestive enzymes and less negative effect from metal ions.
7. Broad pH range of activity; the optimum temperature is close to animal body temperature.
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Activity of enzyme||≥10000U/g||10350U/g|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||1.2%|
|Coliform Bacteria (/100g)||≤3000||Complies|
1. Effectively hydrolyze phytic acid in the plant materials, increase the phosphorus utilization rate of the feed raw material;
2. Decompose the phytate phosphorus in the plant materials, balance the metabolic role of animals;
3. Break phytanate frame, release nutrients, like: starch, protein, mineral elements, increase the utilization rate;
4. Reduce the dosage of inorganic phosphorus, save cost and feed formulation space;
5. Improve the absorption of nitrogen and phosphorus and reduce environmental pollution.
Notes: the Specific amount is determined by feed ingredients, processing conditions, expectations of the effectiveness and feed cost.
Packing & Shipping:
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee