Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||TG Enzyme||Appearance:||Off-white Powder|
|Grade:||Food Garde USP Grade||Assay:||99%|
bulk enzyme powder,
CAS 80146-85-6 Food Additives Powder Bulk Transglutaminase Enzyme
TG is an enzyme that is found naturally in humans,animals, plants and microorganisms. Our TG is fermented from microbes to improve cross linking proteins in meat, dairy, surimi and baked goods. It enhances a protein's nutritional value, consistency, taste and shelf life.
Product Name: Glutamine Transaminase
Other Name: TG Enzyme
Enzyme Activity: 80-120 U/g
Test Method: HPLC
Appearance: White to Off white Powder
CAS NO: 80146-85-6
Molecular Formula: C27H44O3H2O
1. Improvement of the food texture:
2. Improvement of the nutrition value of protein
3. Preparation of heat-resistant and water-fast film
4. Embedation of fat or fat-soluble substance.
5. Improving the flexibility water-holding ability of food.
Contact Person: Alice Lee