Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Peanut Shell Extract Powder||Ingredients:||Luteolin|
|Latin:||Arachis Hypogaea||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Used Part:||Shell||Free Sample:||Available|
Mignonette Reseda Odorata Skin Organic Peanut Shell Extract Luteolin Powder 98%
Peanut shell extract luteolin is widely a naturally occurring molecule known as bioflavonoid, often found in foods including parsley, artichoke leaves, celery, peppers, olive oil, rosemary, lemons, peppermint, sage, thyme, and many others. Peanut shell extract is widely a is thought to play an important role in the human body as an antioxidant, a free radical scavenger, an agent in the prevention of inflammation, a promoter of carbohydrate metabolism, and an immune system modulator.
Luteolin is a naturally occurring molecule known as bioflavonoid, often found in foods including parsley, artichoke leaves, celery, peppers, olive oil, rosemary, lemons, peppermint, sage, thyme, and many others. Luteolin is thought to play an important role in the human body as an antioxidant, a free radical scavenger, an agent in the prevention of inflammation, a promoter of carbohydrate metabolism, and an immune system modulator.
Product name: luteolin powder
Latin name: Arachis hypogaea
Active ingredient: luteolin
Part used: Shell
Appearance: Yellow Needle Powder
Test method: HPLC
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Appearance||Yellow fine powder||Complies|
|Particle Size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies|
1. Luteolin have potential value and exploition in food industry. It have high antimicrobial activity, can against four kind of common food contaminative microorganism;
2. Luteolin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anticancer, and immune-modulating properties to suppress hyperactive immune systems;
3. Luteolin may contribute to the reduction of hyperlipidemia and inbition of oxidative modiflcation;
4. Luteolin is a potent hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity;
5. Luteolin is a promising agent for use in ophthalmology,for prevention and treatment of cataract and of vascular eye disorders;
1. Applied in food field, peanut shell extract is often used as food additives;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, peanut shell extract can play the role of inflammation;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, peanut shell extract is often made into the products of losing weight;
4. Applied in health product field, peanut shell extract is made into capsules with the function of vasodilatation;
Packing & Shiping:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee