Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS:||12650-88-3||Other Name:||Muramidase Powder|
|Appearance:||Off WhiteFine Powder||Mesh Size:||80 Mesh|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical Raw Intermediates||Grade:||Food Grade, Medicine Grade|
|Enzyme Activity Retention Rate:||99%||Soluble:||In Water|
bulk enzyme powder,
CAS 12650-88-3 Food Grade Preservative Muramidase Lysozyme Enzyme Powder
Lysozyme is a special role in microbial cell wall hydrolysis enzyme, also called cell walls dissolve enzyme. Widely distributed in nature, including egg qing dynasty of egg white lysozyme total protein 3.4% - 3.5%, is the typical representative of lysis enzymes, but also to know the clear one of lysozyme.
Product Name: Lysozyme powder
Other Name: Muramidase
Appearance: Off- white to white powder
1.As a natural preservative, Lysozyme has many unique advantagesstrong anti-bacterial, safe, good thermal stability, wide role range etc.
2. Lysozyme is a protein, is relatively stable as the pH changes, thermal stable under acidic conditions.By using bio-engineering techniques, regulating protein PH value and adsorption isolated by ion exchange resin we can get fine fine enzyme of which enzyme activity can be more than 18 000 u / g while meeting the pharm grade.
3. Lysozyme can dissolve bacterial cells, especially has a stronger role against Gram-positive bacteria while has the nature of antibiotics. it is because it can dissolve the polyose of glycoprotein(mucinoid) membrane wall, it can dissolve chitin and glycol chitin into carbonate, hydrochloride and nitrate crystallization.
1. It is a non-toxic,no side effects of the protein lysozyme, but also a certain degree of bacteriolysis, and therefore can be used as a natural food preservative. Has been widely used in corrosion protection of aquatic products, meat, cakes, sake, wine and beverage; can also be inserted in the milk powder to make milk emulsion in order to curb corruption in the survival of microorganisms in the intestinal, and at the same time, directly or indirectly promote intestinal bifidobacteria proliferation.
2. Lysozyme as a present in the normal human body fluids and tissues of non-specific immune factors, with a variety of pharmacological effects, it has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-tumor efficacy of the current medical lysozyme indications for bleeding, hematuria , bloody sputum, and rhinitis.
3. Lysozyme destruction of the bacterial cell wall structure, this enzyme treatment G bacterial protoplast, lysozyme is genetic engineering, cell engineering, cell fusion the tools enzyme essential to its operation.
Packing & Shipping:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee