Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bee Propolis Powder||Active Ingredients:||Flavones|
|Grade:||Pharmaceutical, Food Grade||Specification:||10%-98%|
|Soluble:||In Ethyl Alcohol Or Water||Free Sample:||10-20g|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
pure bee propolis powder,
royal jelly powder
Natural Honey Bee Ethyl Alcohol Colla Apis Extraction Organic Propolis Powder 10%
PROPOLIS is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces in the hive. Propolis is used for small gaps (approximately 6 millimeters (0.24 in) or less), while larger spaces are usually filled with beeswax. Its color varies depending on its botanical source, the most common being dark brown. Propolis is sticky at and above room temperature, 20 °C (68 °F). At lower temperatures, it becomes hard and very brittle.
Product Name: Propolis Extract Powder
Latin Name: Colla Apis
Active ingredient: flavones
Free Sample: Available
Appearance: Yellow Brown Fine powder
Solubility: Water / Alcohol
Usage: Healthcare supplement
Certificate Of Analysis:
Propolis Solids ≥70%
|Appearance||Yellow brown powder||Conforms|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Conforms|
Propolis extract is the substance formed by the boron liposome secreted by the plant bud callus,the secretion of the digestive gland wax gland of worker bees and the interaction between these two types of substances.Bee propolis is neutral in nature and non-toxic,it has already been the patron saint of health abroad and the best product to purify blood,promote cell activity,cure illness and beautify skin.In Europe ,bee propolis even becomes the standing health food for the family,and it has the reputation of purple gold.
We also have BEEWAX,
FREEZE DRIED ROYAL JELLY PIOWDER
FREEZE DRIED HONEY POWDER
PROPOLIS POWDER in stock.
Main Functions Of Propolis Powder:
1. Propolis is marketed by health food stores as a traditional medicine, and for its claimed beneficial effect on human health.
2. Natural medicine practitioners use propolis for the relief of various conditions, including inflammations, viral diseases, ulcers, superficial burns or scalds.
3. Propolis is also believed to promote heart health and strengthen the immune system. One study has shown that it reduced the chances of cataracts in rat pups. Old beekeepers recommend a piece of propolis kept in the mouth as a remedy for a sore throat. Propolis lozenges, oral sprays and tinctures can be bought in many countries. Though claims have been made for its use in treating allergies, propolis may cause severe allergic reactions if the user is sensitive to bees or bee products.
4. Some of these claims are being clinically investigated and several studies are published in the biomedical literature. Since the chemical composition of propolis varies depending on season, bee species and geographic location, caution must be applied in extrapolating results.
Applications Of Propolis Powder:
1. reinforce the structural stability of the hive;
2. reduce vibration;
3. make the hive more defensible by sealing alternate entrances;
4. prevent diseases and parasites from entering the hive, and to inhibit fungal and bacterial growth;
5. prevent putrefaction within the hive.
Packing & Shipping:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee