Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Kava Root Extract Powder||C.A.S:||9000-38-8|
|Part Used:||Root||Purity:||30%-80%, 10:1|
|Ingredients:||Kava Lactone||Test Method:||HPLC, TLC|
|Sample:||10-20g||Appearance:||Yellow Fine Powder|
organic plant extracts,
pure herbal supplements
Organic Cava Kava Root Liquid Extract Kavalactones Powder Sedative-hypnotic Ingredients
Kava is an herbaceous plant used frequently in herbal medicine to treat anxiety and insomnia.It is native to the South Pacific islands, and its root has been used ceremonially, recreationally,
and medicinally for centuries. Consuming kava extract produces a feeling of mild euphoria,and is known for its relaxation and anti-convulsant effects. it is commonly prescribed by herbalists
and alternative medicine practitioners for all types of anxiety disorders.
The active ingredients that make kava extract so effective against anxiety are kavalactones which are found in the plant's roots. They have the ability to improve mood by increasing dopamine levels.
It is unclear exactly how this process works. However, when an individual consumes kava-kava in any form, the kavalactones affect the neurotransmitters, or chemicals that carry messages between cells, in the blood.
Product Name: Kava Extract Kavalactones Powder
Latin Name: Piper methysticum forst
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Yellow fine powder
Specification: Kavalactones 30%, 50%, 70%, 10:1
Test Method: HPLC / TLC
CAS No.: 9000-38-8
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Molecular Formula: C14H16O3
Molecular Weight: 232.27504
Function: Anti-depression, Hypnosis, Antianxiety
Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Appearance||Yellow fine powder||Complies|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies|
Main Functions Of Kava Root Extract Kavalactones:
1. Resisting fungi, thrombopoiesis and tiredness;
2. Losing weight and relaxing muscle;
3. Good for antidepressant .
4. To remove tension and stress
5. To cure worry and losing sleep.
6. Widely used in nutritional supplements and herbal preparation
Applications Of Kava Root Extract Kavalactones:
1. Kava Extract is widely applied in health drinks;
2. It is mainly used in removing tension and stress and easing muscular tone. Kava P.E. are often consumed through preparing kava as an herbal tea, prepared by straining a mixture of water and shredded, pounded, dried root and/or stump;
3. The plant may also be chewed as part of this preparation method. The enzymes in the saliva will affect the final product .
Packing & Shipping:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee