Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Sophora Japonica Extract Powder||Latin:||Scphora Japonica L.|
|Active Ingredients:||Troxerutin / Rutin / Quercetin||Purity:||95% 98%|
|Used Part:||Flower Bud||Appearance:||Yellow Fine Powder|
|Test Method:||HPLC, UV||Free Sample:||Available|
Sophora Japonica Extract Powder is a flavanoid obtained by extraction from the vegetable raw material, Scphora japonica L. It is vital in its ability to increase the strength of the capillaries and to regulate their permeability. It assists Vitamin C in keeping collagen in healthy condition. Rutin is essential for the proper absorption and use of Vitamin C and prevents Vitamin C from being destroyed in the body by oxidation. Rutin is beneficial in hypertension. Rutin helps hemorrhages and ruptures in the apillaries and connective tissues and builds a protective barrier against infections.
Product Name: Sophora Japonica Extract Powder
Latin Name: Scphora japonica L.
Part Used: Flower bud
Active Ingredients: Troxerutin / Rutin / Quercetin
Appearance: Yellow Fine powder
Extract Method: HPLC, UV
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Particle size||95% through 80 mesh||Complies|
1. Rutin inhibits platelet aggregation, as well as decreasing capillary permeability, making the blood thinner and improving circulation.
2. Rutin has anti-inflammatory activity.
3. Rutin inhibits aldose reductase activity. Aldose reductase is an enzyme normally present in the eye and elsewhere in the body. It helps change glucose into a sugar alcohol called sorbitol.
4. Rutin also strengthens the capillaries, and, therefore, can reduce the symptoms of haemophilia. It also may help to prevent a common unpleasant-looking venous edema of the legs. Rutin, as ferulic acid, can reduce the cytotoxicity of oxidized LDL cholesterol and lower the risk of heart disease.
5. There is also some evidence that Rutin can be used to treat hemorrhoids, varicosis, and microangiopathy.
6. Rutin is also an antioxidant, along with quercetin, acacetin, morin, hispidulin, hesperidin, and naringin; it was found to be the strongest.
7. Hydroxyethylrutosides, synthetic hydroxyethyl acetylations of rutin, are used in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Health products as capsules or pills.
Packing & Transportation:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee