Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Butterbur Extract Powder||Other Name:||Petasites Japonicus Extract|
|Spec.:||10:1, 50:1, 100:1||Color:||Yellow Brown Fine Powder|
|Test Method:||TLC||Soluble:||In Water|
|Free Sample:||10-20g||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
herbal medicine powder,
organic plant extracts
The Butterbur (Petasites japonicus) has been a staple of the Japanese diet for many years and is one of the few vegetables native to Japan. Besides being recognized for its value as a staple food item it has also demonstrated anti-allergenic properties in recent studies and clinical trials.
The Butterbur plant contains flavor constituents, monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes and many polyphenols. The anti-allergenic properties of the aerial portion of the plant can be attributed to the eremophilane type sesquiterpenes (of which Petasin & Iso-Petasin are major constituents), fukinone and 2?-hydroxyfukinone. An advantage to using the aerial portion of the plant, the portion consumed as food, is that it does not contain the high levels of PA's (pyrrolizidine alkaloids) found in the root and rhizome.
English name: Petasites Japonicus Extract
Butterbur Extract With Petasins
Origin: Flower and stem
Latin Name: Petasites japonicus
Specification: 10:1, 20:1 etc.
Appearance: Brown yellow fine powder
Solubility: Water soluble
Test Method: TLC
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Appearance||brown fine powder||Complies|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies|
1. Petasin is responsible for the antispasmodic properties of the plant by reducing ;
2. Spasms in smooth muscle and vascular walls, in addition to providing an anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting leukotriene synthetics.
3. Petasin has also been found to be treat migraine headache, asthma , bronchitis. Butterbur has also been used for cough ;
4. Urination and stomach problems.
(1). Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage
(2). Applied in the health product field;
(3). Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
Packing & Transportation:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee