Marshmallow known scientifically as Althaea officinalis, also named as marshmallow, marsh mallow, or common marshmallow, which is a species indigenous to Africa, and is used as a medicinal plant and ornamental plant. A confection made from the root since ancient Egyptian time evolved into today's marshmallow treat. Because of the widely usage, marshmallow can be found growing around the world, preferring to thrive in damp areas, such as Northern Europe, Western Asia, and northeastern North America, including the eastern half of Canada and the northeastern United States.
Product Name: Marshmallow Extract Powder
Marshmallow Root Powder
Marshmallow Leaf Powder
Latin Name: Althaea Officinalis
Used Part: Root / Leaf / Flower
Assay: 10:1 50:1 100:1
Test Method: TLC
Appearance: Brown fine powder
Solubilit: 100% water soluble
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies|
1. Marshmallow has been used as an expectorant to treat a variety of upper respiratory problems.
2. Marshmallow reduces inflammation and has a calming effect on the body.
3. Marshmallow has primarily been used for the respiratory and digestive tracts, its high mucilage content may also provide some minor relief for urinary tract and skin infections.
4. Marshmallow's mucilage content helps soothe inflamed tissues, often caused by bronchitis. Marshmallow also relieves dryness and irritation in the chest and throat, usually brought on by colds and persistent coughs.
5. Marshmallow has been known to relieve indigestion, kidney problems, urinary tract infections, and even external skin wounds such as boils and abscesses.
Packing & Transportation:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.