Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Psyllium Husk Powder||Color:||Off White|
|Appearance:||Husk / Fine Powder||Free Sample:||Available|
|Package:||1kg/bag; 25kg/drum||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
weight loss ingredients,
green bean extract
Food Additive Replacement Bulk Fiber Extract Organic Seed Psyllium Husk Powder
Psyllium seed husks also known as ispaghula, isabgol, or psyllium, are portions of the seeds of the plant Plantago ovata, (genus Plantago), a native of India. They are hygroscopic, expanding and become mucilaginous. Ayurveda recommends its use for colon cleansing/ bowel regulation as well as for better blood circulation.
Psyllium seed husk are indigestible and are a source of soluble dietary fiber. They are used to relieve constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, and diarrhea. They are also used as a regular dietary supplement to improve and maintain regular GI transit.
The inert bulk of the husks helps provide a constant volume of solid material irrespective of other aspects of the diet or any disease condition of the gut. Some recent research is also showing them to be promising in lowering cholesterol and controlling diabetes.
Product Name: Psyllium Husk Powder
Latin Name : Plantago psyllium
Part Used : Husk
Appearance: Off-white Powder
Specification: 85% 95% 98% 99% Dietary Fiber
Application : Food additive, dietary supplement, medicine
1. Weight Control
2. Relaxing bowel
3. Lowers cholesterol level in blood
4. Prevention / treatment of constipation or diarrhea
5. Natural laxative
6. Prevent Colon Cancer
7. Diabetes-Blood Glucose Control
8. For slimming purposes (satiety)
1. Applied in pharmaceutical formulations, breakfast cereal, as a basic stabilizer in ice-cream and frozen deserts, as sizing agent in chocolates, in bakery product like rice cake, jams etc.
2. Applied in industry area of psyllium husk powder include its use as a sizing material in textile and in the formulation of tablets.
3. Applied in health food,such as meal replacement powder,Nutrrients Food Ration.
4. Psyllium also used in pharmaceutical industries as fixative.
Packing & Shipping:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee