Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Kava Kava Extract||Latin Name:||Piper Methysticum|
|Purity:||30% 50% 70%, 10:1||Test Method:||HPLC, TLC|
|Color:||Yellow Fine Powder||Solubility:||Not Solute In Water,solute In Organic Solvents|
|Sample:||Available||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
kava root extract,
Natural Kava Kava Extract 30% 70% Kavalactones Powder Antiseptic Top Grade
Kava is an herbaceous plant used frequently in herbal medicine to treat anxiety and insomnia.It is native to the South Pacific islands, and its root has been used ceremonially, recreationally, and medicinally for centuries. Consuming kava extract roduces a feeling of mild euphoria,and is known for its relaxation and anti-convulsant effects. it is commonly prescribed by herbalists and alternative medicine practitioners for all types of anxiety disorders.
The active ingredients that make kava extract so effective against anxiety are kavalactones which are found in the plant's roots. They have the ability to improve mood by increasing dopamine levels.It is unclear exactly how this process works. However, when an individual consumes kava-kava in any form, the kavalactones affect the neurotransmitters, or chemicals that carry messages between cells, in the blood.
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Appearance||Yellow fine powder||Complies|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies|
Physical and chemical properties: Insoluble in water , soluble in organic solvents.
Place of Source: Pepper plants Kava Piper methysticum dry root extract. Kava Piper methysticum is a growth in tropical and subtropical regions of low shrubs , widely distributed in the South Pacific Islands , with a sedative, hypnotic , antibacterial , analgesic , and many other pharmacological effects , widely used in Europe and other places Nutritional Supplements and herbal preparations.
Main Functions Of Kava Kava Root Extract:
1. Kava Extract is useful for stress-related anxiety and for combating the kava extract effects of anxiety disorders.
2. Kava Extract is useful in reducing convulsions and relaxing muscles.
3. Kava Extract has the primary properties of this herb are analgesic, anticonvulsant, antifungal, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anxiolytic, depressant, diaphoretic, and diuretic, sedative.
Applications Of Kava Kava Root Extract:
1. Kava extract kavalactones powder is widely applied in health drinks.
2. It is mainly used in removing tension and stress and easing muscular tone. Kava P.E. are often consumed through preparing kava as an herbal tea, prepared by straining a mixture of water and shredded, pounded, dried root or stump.
3. The plant may also be chewed as part of this preparation method. The enzymes in the saliva will affect the final product.
Packing & Shipping:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee