Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ivy Leaf Extract||Latin Name:||Hedera Helix|
|Spec.:||3%-10%; 10:1||Ingredients:||Hederacoside C; Hederagenin; Sponins|
|Color:||Yellow Brown Fine Powder||Source:||Leaf|
|Sample:||10-20g||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
herbal medicine powder,
organic plant extracts
Cosmetic Field Ivy Leaf Extract Hederacoside C Yellow Brown Fine Powder
Ivy Leaf Extract alleviates bronchitis and helps patients with asthma. Bronchitis and asthma are different diseases, but they have one feature in common-in both conditions the mucous membranes of the airways produce large amounts of phlegm or mucus and this hinders breathing. If the bronchi are narrowed further still by inflammation the patient may even become short of breath. Scientific investigations have shown that a special extract from ivy leaves can give definite relief from such symptoms, without any risk of the adverse side effects which may be associated with certain therapeutic agents of chemical origin. In a large scale clinical trial comprising 99 adults between 25 and 70 years of age with acute or chronic bronchitis the efficacy of ivy leaf extract was compared under double-blind conditions with that of Ambroxol.
Product Name: Ivy Leaf Extract Powder
Plant Name: Hedera Helix ; Chinese Ivy Stem; Hedera nepalensis
CAS No.: 84082-54-2
Active Ingredients: Hederacoside C; Hederagenin
Testing Method: HPLC
Appearance: Brown fine powder
Specifications: 3%-10%; 10:1
Extract Method: Solvent Extraction
Shelf Life: 24 months when properly stored
Our Advantages: Manufacturer Direct Supply
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Appearance||Yellow brown powder||Complies|
|Particle Size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies|
1. Ivy Leaf Extract has the treatment of joint pain and lower back pain.
2. Ivy Leaf Extract can effectively resist to carcinogenic substances in the nicotine,
3. Ivy Leaf Extract has the function of promoting blood circulation and detoxification.
4. Because of its multiple pharmacological effect, Ivy Leaf Extract aslo be used as health-care medicine.
5. Ivy Leaf Extract Applied in cosmetic field, ivy as raw materials of skin care products appeared on the market.
1. Applied in health product field, because of its multiple pharmacological effect, it aslo be used as health-care medicine.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, ivy as raw materials of skin care products appeared on the market.
Packing & Shipping:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee