Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Used Part:||Fruit Body||Name:||Boletus Edulis Extract Powder|
|Extraction:||Solvent Extraction||Main Ingredient:||Polysaccharide|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Place Of Origin:||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Test Method:||UV, TLC||Sample:||10-20g|
Organic Boletus Edulis Extract 10%-50% Natural Boletus Extract Porcini Powder
Boletus is a genus of mushroom-producing fungi, comprising over 100 species. The genus Boletus was originally broadly defined and described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753, essentially containing all fungi with pores. Since then, other genera have been defined gradually, such as Tylopilus by Petter Adolf Karsten in 1881, and old names such as Leccinum have been resurrected or redefined. Some mushrooms listed in older books as members of the genus have now been placed in separate genera. These include such as Boletus scaber, now Leccinum scabrum, Tylopilus felleus, Chalciporus piperatus and Suillus luteus. More recently, Boletus has been found to be massively polyphyletic, with only a small percentage of the over 300 species that have been assigned to Boletus actually belonging there and necessitating the description and resurrection of many more genera.
Product Name: Boletus Extract Powder
Latin Name: boletus edulis
Active Ingredients: Polysaccharides
Product Specification: 10%-50%
Part Used: mushroom
Test Mothed: UV
Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
Particle Size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Appearance||Yellow brown Powder||Complies|
|Particle size||100%through 80 mesh||Complies|
|Total of bacteria||≤1000cfu/g||Complies|
1. Boletus extract has anti-cancer effect.
2. Boletus extract can enhance immunity.
3. Boletus extract has antibiosis effect.
4. Boletus extract dispel wind-cold.
5. Boletus extract make the grain unblocked.
6. Boletus extract has digestive effect.
7. Anti-inflammatory effects
Packing and Shipping:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee