Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Croton Tiglium Seed Extract||Latin:||Croton Tiglium L.|
|Spec.:||10:1, 50:1, 100:1||Color:||Yellow Brown Fine Powder|
|Main Function:||Slimming Ingredient||Sample:||10-20g|
|Soluble:||In Water||Test Method:||TLC|
Croton is an extensive flowering plant genus in the spurge family, Euphorbiaceae, established by Carl Linnaeus in 1737. The plants of this genus were described and introduced to Europeans by Georg Eberhard Rumphius. The common names for this genus are rushfoil and croton, but the latter also refers to Codiaeum variegatum. The generic name comes from the Greek (kroton), which means "tick" and refers to the shape of the seeds of certain species.
English Name: Croton Tiglium Extract
Latin Name: Croton tiglium L.
Type: Herbal Extract
Part Used: Fruit
Form: Fine Powder
Specification: 10:1, 50:1, 100:1
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Test Method: TLC
Solubility: 100% Water Soluble
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Appearance||Yellow brown powder||Conforms|
|Particle Size||100% through 80 mesh||Conforms|
1. Relieving Gastritis and Gastric Ulcers.
2. A high Taspine content.
3. Helping in Internal Wounds and Stomach Ulcers.
4. In high concentrations Dragon’s Blood is a DNA Antioxidant.
Shipping & Packing:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee