Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Beta Arbutin Powder||CAS:||497-76-7|
|Functions:||Whitening Remove Dark Spots Cosmetic||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Free Sample:||Available||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Cosmetic 99% Beta Arbutin Powder CAS 497-76-7 Whitening Remove Dark Spots
Arbutin is a naturally occuring derivative of hydroquinone found in the leaves of cranberry, bearberry, and blueberry shrubs, most types of pears, and many other plants. Arbutin may inhibit melanogenesis by affecting tyrosinase activity.
Arbutin has been used in the treatment of disorders of hyperpigmentation such as postinflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by acne, trauma, allergic reactions, infections, injuries, phototoxic reactions, reactions to medications, reactions to cosmetics, and inflammatory diseases.
Arbutin concentration protocols for skin whitening have not yet been established. Low concentrations have no effect, while high concentrations of about 5% or more can be as irritating as hydroquinone and may potentially result in unexpected hyperpigmentation (darkening).
Shiseido patented the use of Arbutin in skin-whitening cosmetics. Some companies bypass the patents by using Arbutin-containing plant extracts such as bearberry. There is inadequate research data showing that Arbutin extracted from plants has any skin whitening effects.
CAS No.: 497-76-7
Active Ingredient: Beta Arbutin
Appearance: White Powder
Mol. mass: 272.2512 g/mol
Melting point: 198-201°C
Boiling point: 561.6°C
Main Function: lighten skin
Certificate Of Analysis:
|Appearance||White needle crystal||Complies|
|Lose on Drying||≤5.0%||2.23%|
|Particle size||100%through 80 mesh||Complies|
1. Arbutin protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals.
2. Arbutin is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation.
3. Arbutin inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
4. Arbutin is very safe skin agent for external use which does not have toxicity, stimulation, unpleasant odor or side effect such as Hydroqinone.The encapsulation of Alpha Arbutin constitute a delivery system to potentialize the effect in time.
5. Arbutin is a way to incorporate the hydrophilic Alpha Arbutin in lipophilic media.
6. Arbutin has been used in the treatment of disorders of hyperpigmentation such as postinflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by acne, trauma, allergic reactions, infections, injuries, phototoxic reactions, reactions to medications, reactions to cosmetics, and inflammatory diseases.
Packing & Shipping:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags--25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*53cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg, 0.06CBM);
2. Inner double plastic bags--5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg);
3. Inner double plastic bags--1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
Delivery: 2-3 working days after payment.
1. Preferentially DHL or FedEx for quantity less than 50KG; Air shipping for 100KG above;
Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG.
2. For customers from Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Slovenia, Romania, etc, before placing an order,
please kindly confirm if you can make clearance when goods reach your customs.
Q1: Can I get some free sample for test?
A1 : Yes, free sample could be provided, and you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A2: It depends on different products. Usually the MOQ is 1kg.
Q3: How about delivery lead time?
A3: Delivery lead time: About 2-3 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q4: Is there a discount?
A4: Different quantity has different discount.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A5: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Contact Person: Alice Lee